Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Welcome to Get Fit with Christine!


It first started out with friends and family asking me weight-lifting tips and if I would train them. Now people at the gym have been coming up to me asking me if I am a bodybuilder or if I'm a competitor in something called figure competitions. I'm not either one, I just really like lifting weights and don't have any plans on getting much bigger, or much smaller - I love to eat! But I do have a passion for health and fitness and so I want to train and help other people achieve their health and body goals.

So, this blog is going to be about my experience training people, getting trained myself, and sharing the best of what I learn to help YOU achieve your goals. I'd love to hear back from you about what you like/dislike or want to hear more about.

-And thank you James for the idea to do this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment